All We Need is Quotes / Güçlü Sözler

Quotes are supportive, realistic, emotional, powerful, inspirational, visionary, survival ...
When you feel weak a good quote makes you stand on your feet stronger than before.
Quotes are not some words just to spread and write to somewhere, they are to brighten your life, they are to understand the life deeply.
Keep calm and read quotes.
Read more at Forbes and Inc 
Here are few examples that I like.



"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it" Henry David Thoreau

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary." - Vince Lombardi 

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison


"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."Bill Cosby


“Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion.”(Anatoli Boukreev)



"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." Bruce Lee

"Actions speak louder than words" Anonymus

And great Air Jordan

@fitzihin





Popüler Yayınlar